Call 844-921-3434 To Speak To A Live Agent

Research Center

As you go through lives various phase and undergo different changes such as getting married, retiring, or graduating from college, you need to change your insurance.

Failing to adapt to the changes of life will leave you unprotected or not protected enough.

Real Life Situations

As you are passing through changes in life, such as graduating from college, getting married or retiring, your insurance needs to be change. You might not be protected, if you don’t adapt to your life changes.

And that worries me.

We have built a section on our web site to address this issue. If you should experience any of these “Real Life Situations,” you will have to get instant access to sage insurance and financial advice.

Research Reports

The reason you have insurance, is to be protected in case anything bad happens. Just give us a call and I promise you sound advice will be provided to you, better still do your research in our Research Center.

What are the things you want to protect?


Homeowners insurance is simply an insurance policy that financially protects you in the event of the destruction of your home or property, or in the event of a lawsuit.
Hazards that a standard home insurance policy typically covers include the wind, fire, hail, theft, and lightning. While nobody plans to lose their home or properties to any of these disasters, it unfortunately happens. Ask yourself this question: If your home were to be destroyed by lightning, for example, how do you plan to finance the rebuilding of your home? That is where your homeowners' insurance steps in.

Homeowners insurance safeguards the investment you have made in the form or your home by providing you with adequate coverage for certain hazards.

Your home insurance doesn't just end there. If someone files a lawsuit against you for an accidental damage you caused to their home, how do you intend to pay the costly legal fees? Regular homeowners insurance contains liability coverage that guards you and your family against lawsuits where the other party finds you responsible for damage to their either their property or person.

Normally, the following coverages are included in a standard home insurance policy:

Standard Home Insurance Coverages

Coverage I– Dwelling by itself and then below that is 
Coverage II– Other Structures on Your Property

Coverage III– Personal Property/Contents

Coverage IV– Loss of Use

Coverage V– Personal Liability Protection

Coverage VI– Medical Payments

In your home insurance policy, Dwelling coverage (Coverage I) is the part that covers the price of repairing/rebuilding your home if it is damaged or lost in a disaster that is covered such as hail, fire, the wind, or lightning. Separate policies are required for losses and damages caused by flood and earthquake insurance as these disasters are not covered under the standard home insurance policy.

The volume of dwelling coverage that you should buy should be sufficient to cover the cost of reconstructing your home in the event of a total loss. This amount should not be confused with the market value of your home; the market value incorporates the value of your land too. Remember that if a disaster happens, your land wouldn't be lost, just the buildings on the land will be lost. To find out the replacement value of your house, please contact us and an agent will help you do that.

The replacement cost of your house is the amount that'll be needed to replace your home and its furnishings with new materials at the current prices in the event of a disaster. The actual cash value (ACV) is your property's value at the time of a loss. Your ACV might be determined as the replacement cost of your home minus depreciation.

You will require enough home insurance if you want to cover the cost of the following:

1. The structure of your home

2. Your personal possessions

3. Additional Living Expenses

4. Liability

Reach out to us and one of our licensed home insurance agents will help you determine just how much home insurance you need. They'll help you ascertain particular coverage levels and consider appropriate deductibles.

Tenants: To protect your personal property and furniture.

Owners: To protect both your personal property and your house.

Everyone: Protection from liability for accidents that hurt other people or damaged their property

The amount of coverage you should obtain for your home can best be decided by an experienced and licensed insurance agent.

Regardless of the person at fault, a medical payment coverage pays the medical expenses for people accidentally injured on your property.

• Medical Payments coverage does not cover you or members of your family living with you.

• Like Personal Liability it does not also apply to injuries resulting from the operation of an auto or from other activities involving your at-home job.

If you own an item of specific value, you can add an endorsement, known as Scheduled Personal Property (SPP),. It acts like a mini-insurance policy on that specifically listed item or you can add Extended Coverage, which enhances protection on watches, jewelry, and furs.

It is a smart decision to insure your home during its construction. Otherwise, you might be leaving yourself exposed to lots of risks if a theft, fire, or another event destroys your partially completed home.

This is totally dependent on the kind of policy you purchase. However, in general, unless you purchase additional coverage, you will not be compensated for losses due to an earthquake, floods, wars, nuclear accidents, normal wear and tear and intentional damage.
Other exclusions may also apply.